Welcome to Emulator Source

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LucianDev

Hello

2 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone my name is Lucian. I am a Website Developer & Graphic designer. I am also the founder of Emulator Source! I'm 24 years of age and I am in school for Computer Networking & Cyber Security. I have many years of experience running online community's. This is my first time running a community on Emulators. If you guys have any questions please feel free to PM me or open a support ticket.

Hello my name is Sakis i live in Greece. I am 21 years old, i study Computer Science. I would love to learn more about wow server development cause i believe that it would be a great opportunity for me to learn more about game development in general :):)